Bohemia Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unbreakablex (Enhancement Shaman)

4 posters

Goto down

Unbreakablex (Enhancement Shaman) Empty Unbreakablex (Enhancement Shaman)

Příspěvek pro Unbreakable Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:31 am

Main: Unbreakablex - Armory

I was tired of WoD and i was looking for a good Blizzlike TBC Server because like most of you that are here i also think that this expansion was the best and most balanced in PVP. I found this server 4 weeks ago, and my char have that amount of time.
My proffesions for the moment are BS/MIN, maybe u guys will ask why did i skill up those prof, well i did it for the dragonstrike, i dont like to wait a drop and a lucky /roll to get a good weapon or gettin the 105 badges that the boj weapon required, if i can get a good weapon from BS, my main weapon is temporary until i had the one from BT. Once i get it, I will be LW for the armor of the SWP Recipe.

Experience.

Well, i play wow since 2006 (Vanilla) in US Retail Servers (Kalecgos Realm), i played there with an enhancement shaman until patch 2.1 (Black Temple), i was in raiding guild called "Bunnystolemybike", speaking of that guild always brings to me good old memories for the lot of fun that i had there, the experience and the good friends that i met, we started since karazhan and i was with them until BT 6/9, because by that time i was preparing to enter college and i stopped to have time to raid with them.
I have not played another TBC private servers besides this one.

Activity.

About the schedule for raids, i think i wont have any problems, except for some mondays.

About me.

Well, My name is Jose, im from Peru, i have 24 years old, i am an industrial engineer and i do a lot of calisthenics Razz

Why would i like to join?

Well, it seems that this guild is a serious raid guild with clear goals. I Know Rikudo from your guild, and he was the one that put me in some of your guild runs. i wont be able to be in teamspeak because i wont understand anything xD and maybe that could be a disadvantage for me, the language, but i guarantee you all, that i know what to do in every boss Very Happy.
As i said, i only have 4 weeks, but i try to improve my gear the best i can everyday, farming dungeons, doing heros, farming gold for enchants, items from reputation, etc....

Thanks for the attention and hope to be part of this guild Very Happy.

Unbreakable
Anonymní

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Unbreakablex (Enhancement Shaman) Empty Re: Unbreakablex (Enhancement Shaman)

Příspěvek pro rikudo Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 pm

eng:
i am PRO ... all raids he was with us i didn't saw him do any mistake (thats all that matters for me)
skill > activity > language > other bullshits

czsk:
som za, za tych par raidov co s nami bol som ho nevidel spravit chybu (to mi absolutne staci)

ci ma skill > ci je aktivny > ci vie s nami pokecat > ien hovna ktore nikoho nezaujimaju

rikudo
Anonymní

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Suyton Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:03 pm

+

Suyton

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 5

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Nycter Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Nice application, skilled player afaik, +++

Nycter
Anonymní

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Deudermont Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:27 am

Přihláška v pohodě, hráč asi tky v pohodě, i když by nemusel na každé vlně chcípat Very Happy Co s náma byl raidy tak supr.
Na druhou stranu, kdybych chtěl chodit raidy s lidma, kteří si prostě odehrají svoje a to je vše, můžu hrát nějakou hru offline s "botama" a vyjde to na stejno.
Jsme česká guilda, mimochodem, Rikudo, tobě jsem říkal, že k nám nemůže, že jiný hráče než cz/sk neberem, přijde mi vůči němu dost blbý mu říct něco jinýho a nechat ho psát přihlášku, dal si s tím práci...
Deudermont
Deudermont
High Commander

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 65

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Nycter Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:42 am

Nj ale nemuzem ho brat na raidy kdyz se nam to hodi a chybi nam lidi a nevzit ho do guildy protoze se nam to nehodi Very Happy

Nycter
Anonymní

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro rikudo Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:31 am

njn sak ja mozem prestat hladam aktivnych skillerov a mozme 15ti sediet v sc a cumiet na adala ked len o to ti ide Smile

rikudo
Anonymní

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Stolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Já bych s ním neměl problém, když si ve whispu napíšem, řeknem si co dělat a je všechno OK, holt když by chcípal na složitějších bosech vyměnil by se, ale pokud by jako jediný cizojazyčný hráč vydržel chat kterýmu nerozumí a bavilo by ho raidovat jsem PRO, protože mimo mě je jediněj tak nějak aktivní enha jen Lothe... PRO
Stolly
Stolly
Raid Leader

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 51

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Rum Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:45 pm

PRO, naučit nervat.

Rum

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 24

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Deudermont Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Přijat
Deudermont
Deudermont
High Commander

Poèet pøíspìvkù : 65

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Příspěvek pro Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Návrat nahoru Goto down